Ghausia Girls High school is an independent girl’s school, the school opened its doors in 1996. We focus on providing our girls with a holistic education, ensuring that they achieve high academic standards in all national curriculum subjects.
Our curriculum is broad and balanced enabling our students to become active citizens. They also use their skills to solve problems, think critically and learn to develop effective communication and leadership.
Our religious and values based curriculum is geared to develop a sound understanding of the Islamic faith and others free from misconceptions. The students develop a strong connection with Allah (God), a love of the Quran and learn actions that will benefit others.
Our school ensures no one is discriminated against and opportunities are available to all with equal access to all areas of the curriculum. There is a strong emphasis on nurturing to exemplify good behaviour and prepared well for life in modern Britain.
We wish to work in partnership:- parents, teachers and students to develop a love of learning in a happy, safe and secure environment.
Develop young minds in a safe environment, create high expectations and ambition and, ensure all stakeholders are valued and contribute to the future success of the school.
- Inspire all our girls to achieve the best they can.
- Make the girls aware of their abilities and give them the support and strength they need to achieve further.
- Be resilient to take on new challenges and develop new skills.
- Work closely with parents and guardians to ensure their children attain the highest standards.
- Ensure that the girls have equal access to all areas of the curriculum.
- Provide learning in a joyous Islamic atmosphere.
- Prepare our girls to live as positive role models, participating proudly and fully with every aspect of modern life in Britain and the values it promotes.
We expect all our learners to be confident and have access to a high standard of teaching which balances the rigours of the National Curriculum with a learning environment focused on guidance given in the Quran and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).